Lan chat is a perfect solution for a corporate discourse. The benefits are obvious:
- P2P technology (architecture envisages that each participant is both a client and a server);
- Communication that is independent of the stability of the Internet channel (does not require Internet access at all).
Lan Messenger has the following features:
- ability to transfer the shared files;
- shows pop-up notifications and optionally includes sound notifications;
- all contacts can be divided into groups (to simplify the management);
- a detailed message log is kept (all correspondence is saved and can be viewed) and much more.
The legality of LAN chat is defined by license agreements, the binding contracts between software developers and end users. These agreements, bundled with paid or free LAN chat apps, outline usage rights and restrictions in writing or digitally. Fundamentally, the license acts as a safe harbor – developers promise not to sue users who [...]