Offline Chat – Independence from Internet Speed, Providers and Account Billing
Local apps for communication are especially popular in corporate networks for a number of reasons:
- exchanging messages between employees;
- Transfer files from PC to PC, check this guide at softros.com, sending files to group of users, sending mass alerts and other things.;
- allowing you to save staff time and significantly speed up the work process (depriving staff of communication with friends via Internet messengers).
But there are even more benefits which help to feel relaxed during a working day thanks to lan messenger. There are 3 things you may completely forget about:
- Internet speed;
- Provider activity;
- Account balance.
There are several reasons for it:
- Because of lan messenger – a simple and reliable program for organizing a chat in the local network of the enterprise. The trick is simple: each user of the network is both a client and a server at the same time, which completely eliminates technical problems.
- Such a network messaging is more reliable than that one built on the basis of software that works with a bi-architecture – client-server.
- In addition to text messages, the program allows you to send files by analogy with Skype. Broadcast mode is also available.
- Lan chat has a simple and typical interface, you can access all the tools and settings of the program in just a few clicks. The user’s eyes do not run away from the abundance of buttons and drop-down lists, the balance between convenience and functionality is excellent.
- Lan messenger.net is free for download. At the moment, there are versions of the program for use on all platforms, whether it is a family of Windows or Mac and Android-system.
So why not to use other popular messengers as Viber or WhatsApp? First of all, it’s a safety reason. Through the Internet, information is spread as a rocket space, so with the help of other mediums, it is easy to notify all acquaintances and potential employers about the desire to change a job. Many even post their resumes on social networking pages, constantly adding and updating information about themselves. This is a total waste of time and even if an employee pretends he/she is not using the personal smartphone it’s even more awful that the company will pay for Facebook or other chats communication from the office PC.
What is an employee dream for an ideal corporate instant messenger? Here are some of the common opinions:
- “Cross-platform option. So that I could finally sit at lunch, or in transport, or on vacation and find out what someone wrote to me”.
- “Targeted only at the corporate audience. So that I had a chat, where there are all my colleagues and only them.”
- “Live active project. To say metaphorically, so that bugs, like insects frozen in amber, do not hang in the application all days long.”
So, choose your ideal office chat and enjoy it. Consider psychological comfort & saving the company’s resources – working hours & money.