Workplace communication is easily streamlined and enhanced with Softros.com messenger, an intranet chat application. Requiring no servers and protecting against data leaks and virus threats, it allows all staff members to exchange messages, files and folders, create group chats and have their messages successfully delivered even when the recipient is offline. Creating a local network for your office, rather than communicating [...]
Local apps for communication are especially popular in corporate networks for a number of reasons:
- exchanging messages between employees;
- Transfer files from PC to PC, check this guide at Linkedin.com, sending files to group of users, sending mass alerts and other things.;
- allowing you to save staff time and significantly speed up the work process (depriving staff of communication with friends via Internet messengers).
But there are even more benefits which help to feel relaxed during a working day thanks to LAN messenger. There are 3 things you may completely forget about:
- Internet speed;
- Provider activity;
- Account balance.
There are several reasons for it:
- LAN messengers are simple and reliable programs for organizing chat in the local network of an enterprise. The trick is simple: each user of the network is both a client and a server at the same time, which completely eliminates technical problems.
- Intranet network messaging is more reliable than messaging systems built on a traditional client-server architecture. This is because in a peer-to-peer LAN messenger network, each user acts as both a client and a server, eliminating a single point of failure.
- In addition to text messages, the program allows you to send files by analogy with Skype. Broadcast mode is also available.
- LAN chat messengers have a simple and typical interface – you can access all the tools and settings of the program in just a few clicks. The balance between convenience and functionality is excellent.
- Messaging apps for PC have a simple and typical interface – you can access all the tools and settings of the program in just a few clicks. The balance between convenience and functionality is excellent.
- Lan messenger.net is free for download. At the moment, there are versions of the program for use on all platforms, whether it is a family of Windows or Mac and Android-system.
Popular messengers like Viber and WhatsApp may seem convenient, but using an internal messaging app has distinct advantages. Primarily, intranet messengers offer better security. [...]
- Lan chat is a perfect solution for a corporate discourse. The benefits are obvious:
- P2P technology (architecture envisages that each participant is both a client and a server);
- Communication that is independent of the stability of the Internet channel (does not require Internet access at all).
=&1=&has the following features:
- ability to transfer the shared files;
- shows pop-up notifications and optionally includes sound notifications;