Workplace communication is easily streamlined and enhanced with Softros.com messenger, an intranet chat application. Requiring no servers and protecting against data leaks and virus threats, it allows all staff members to exchange messages, files and folders, create group chats and have their messages successfully delivered even when the recipient is offline. Creating a local network for your office, rather than communicating [...]
Local apps for communication are especially popular in corporate networks for a number of reasons:
- exchanging messages between employees;
- Transfer files from PC to PC, check this guide at softros.com, sending files to group of users, sending mass alerts and other things.;
- allowing you to save staff time and significantly speed up the work process (depriving staff of communication with friends via Internet messengers).
But there are even more benefits which help to feel relaxed during a working day thanks to lan messenger. There are 3 things you may completely forget about:
- Internet speed;
- Provider activity;
- Account balance.
There are several reasons for it:
- Because of lan messenger – a simple and reliable program for organizing a chat in the local network of the enterprise. The trick is simple: each user of the network is both a client and a server at the same time, which completely eliminates technical problems.
- Such a network messaging is more reliable than that one built on the basis of software that works with a bi-architecture – client-server.
- In addition to text messages, the program allows you to send files by analogy with Skype. Broadcast mode is also available.
- Lan chat has a simple and typical interface, you can access all the tools and settings of the program in just a few clicks. The user’s eyes do not run away from the abundance of buttons and drop-down lists, the balance between convenience and functionality is excellent.
- Lan messenger.net is free for download. At the moment, there are versions of the program for use on all platforms, whether it is a family of Windows or Mac and Android-system.
So why not to use other popular messengers as Viber or WhatsApp? First of all, it’s a safety reason. Through the Internet, information is spread as a rocket space, so with the [...]